Your personal information: what do we collect, and how do we use it?
– We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you log in or register with us.
– When you register you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. We may share this information, and only that information which is reasonably necessary, with those third parties that are proven as being trusted.
– If you need to change or update any personal information, you can do this after logging in to your account.
– When you log on to your accounts in this site, we will ask you your username and Password. The password is stored in secured databases in encrypted format. Thus, you are advised that you do not reveal information such as username / password to anyone else. Also, do not reveal password to anyone including the customer support executives.
– If you subscribed to Newsletters and events notifications, we may send relevant information periodically to the contacts you have provided according to your preferences. To do this efficiently, we may ask for information which identifies you as a program member. There will be an option to unsubscribe to such information, if you do not wish to receive it.
– We have regular news and specials emails available to make your browsing and purchasing experience easier. Should you not wish to receive future editions of these, you may unsubscribe any time.
– When you submit feedback or questions, or contact us for information about our Web site, we may request your name, phone number and email address. We use this information solely to respond to your enquiries.
– When you enter any promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and email address and other information so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
– We do not share, sell, rent or trade any personal information to any third party without your permission.
– Our site may contain links to other sites. ELS and christianbooksindia.com are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites.
– By default all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our web site and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is generally not shared with anyone else except where required or entitled by law to do so (such as in the investigation of fraud or other inappropriate activity).
– As our website is hosted by a third party company, we are also reliant on their privacy and security policies and the implementation of these.
EMAILS FROM CHRISTIANBOOKSINDIA.COM
We maintain an opt-out, user-customizable subscription service of email addresses of people requesting promotional emails. We do not want to send emails to you if you would prefer not to receive them. Therefore, every email provides a way for you to unsubscribe from future emails. We also have administration procedures in place to remove email addresses and domains that consistently send failure messages to our email servers.
Security is of prime importance to us and we continue to put in place every measure possible to ensure that the information held by us is used only in pre-agreed and appropriate ways. We want you to feel comfortable using our website and feel secure submitting information to us. Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. We will have no liability for disclosure of your credit card information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. Only use your credit card information in the payment gateway screen after confirming your order. Never submit or disclose any private information such as credit card details to any other forms in the website or over phone to any person apart from the above mentioned Payment Gateway screen.
FACEBOOK APP LOGIN DATA DELETION
When you login through Facebook on our website, we collect your name and email. We may use your data to send newsletters or product promotions. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want your account and data to be deleted.
If you want to delete your activities for ELS Login App, you can remove your information by following these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”
2. Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
3. Search and Click “ELS” in the search bar.
4. Scroll and click “Remove”.
5. Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities.