A Dictionary Of Early Christian Beliefs
“A Reference Guide to More Than 700 Topics Discussed by the Early Church Fathers”
by- David W. Bercot, Editor
- Collects Relevant comments on key Christian concepts from prominent figures such as Origen, Clement of Alexandria, Clement of Rome, and Hippolytus.
- Includes Key biblical verses associated with each topic.
- Offers Brief definitions of unfamiliar terms or concepts.
- Provides A “Who’s Who” of Ante-Nicene Christianity to put in context the ancient Christian writers.
- Discussion of more than 700 key theological, moral, and historical topics.
- Gives Strategic cross-references to related topics.
- Functions as a topical index to the writings of the Ante-Nicene Fathers.
There are no reviews yet.