BIBLICA The Bible Atlas
(A Social and Historical Journey Through the Lands of the Bible)
- Brings to life the dramatic stories, charismatic people, and fascinating locales of the Bible
- Arranged in eight parts: geography and history of the Bible lands; Genesis and the Patriarchal period; the Judges; the Kings, the Prophets and the Righteous; the conquest of the kingdoms; the life of Jesus of Nazareth; and the spreading of the Word
- Includes information on topography, geology, climate, vegetation, and key physical features of the region
- 125 original maps show prominent locations, journeys, battles, political boundaries, and more
- Incorporates the latest archaeological findings and theological research.