Is The Bible Without Any Errors?
There are at least six basic questions which every human being asks himself (or herself). This is part of what distinguishes us as human beings—animals do not ask such questions. Here are the questions:
- Where did I come from? (Origin)
- Why am I here? (Purpose)
- Who am I really? (Identity)
- Is there meaning to life? (Reality)
- Where am I going? (Destiny)
- How do I know what is right and what is wrong? (Morality)
- Title: Is The Bible Without Any Errors?
- By: Rick Deighton
- Format: Paper Pack
- Dimension:21.7 x 14.1 cm
- Number of Pages: 384
There are no reviews yet.