NASB – The MacArthur Study Bible (New American Standard Bible – ISBN:9780529122506) (Single Copy-1)
Over 35 YEARS of Bible study are packed into one volume.
- The extensive verse-by-verse study notes provide a one-stop way to do your Bible study. The research is thorough and well-informed, fully trustworthy.
- Meet the authors of the Bible in their place and time. The introductions feature insights into the writers and background of each book, along with summary outlines. Discussions of interpretive challenges equip you to answer questions about the Bible that you may have or questions others ask of you.
- Enjoy the single, powerful message of the Bible. Since the Bible is such a big book, many people are unclear about how some parts of the Bible relate to other
parts. The charts and timelines open your understanding to the unity of the Bible and its relevance to your life.
- The New American Standard Bible, Updated Edition, brings the most trusted
Bible translation to your Bible study. The MacArthur Study Bible is the one MUST-HAVE study resource.
- The New American Standard Bible, Updated Edition
- 20,000 Study Notes
- Introductions to the Bible
- Thorough Book Introductions and Outlines
- Outline of Systematic Theology
- Word-Phrase Concordance
- Index to Key Bible Doctrines
- Messianic Prophecies in the Old Testament
- Timeline of Old Testament Kings and Prophets
- Timeline of New Testament Chronology
- How We Got the Bible
- How to Study the Bible
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Over 50 Bible Maps
- Full-Color Maps