New International Bible Concordance: by- Edward W. Goodrick & John R. Kohlenberger III: Publish- Zondervan (ISBN:9780310229025) (Single Copy-N)
▪Words selected are listed exhaustively, with every occurrence of the word in the NIV listed in its biblical order.
▪Over 12,800 words are indexed.
▪ A quarter of a million references cover the major (and many minor) words in the NIV and represent every verse in the Bible.
▪ Every proper name, including each of the names and titles of God, is given within its context.
▪ All words are arranged in alphabetical order.
▪ All words are cross-referenced to spelling variations and variant forms.
▪ The contexts in which the key words appear are longer and more appropriate than most other English concordances.
▪ Each word is listed under the exact NIV spelling, making it unnecessary to think of the word’s dictionary form.