NIV Couples’ Devotional Bible (Chocolate/Silver – Leather Soft – ISBN:9780310438168)
“For Wedding also you can used very useful to Bride & Bridegroom Young Couples also”
A chocolate/silver Italian Duo-Tone™ devotional Bible for engaged and married couples who are seeking to put God first in their marriage and build a lasting and strong relationship with each other, the NIV Couples’ Devotional Bible covers a wide range of topics and contains special tips, helps, and activities to promote application and interaction.
With devotions that reflect the concerns that many couples face today, the bestselling NIV Couples’ Devotional Bible is designed to help you build your relationship on the one foundation you can count on: God’s Word. The devotions cover many topics, including communication, work and career, sex, money, fears, setting goals, stepparenting, forgiveness, and more. And because it’s developed in partnership with the team at Christianity Today International, you can be confident that the devotions are relevant, trusted, and honest.
- New International Version Bible—popular modern-English translation
- 260 weekday devotions by contributors such as Jennifer Schuchmann, Wayne Brouwer, and Carla Barnhill
- 52 weekend devotions include advice from bestselling writers, marriage therapists, and pastors, including Les and Leslie Parrott, Gary Thomas, Bill and Lynne Hybels, John Townsend, Henry Cloud, and Gary Smalley
- Weekend devotions also contain tips, helps, quizzes, activities, and a “Let’s Talk” section promoting application and interaction
- Book introductions
- Subject index, list of contributors
- Presentation page
- Silver page edges
- Ribbon marker
- 8 point type
- 22.5 x 15.5 x 4 cm