NKJV Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible: Burgundy Genuine Leather (ISBN-9780899578699)
There are times when a Greek or Hebrew word has a distinct meaning that seriously affects the proper interpretation of Scripture. Unless you are familiar with these languages, you will not be able to determine what word in the original text was used or the differences between these words-until now.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible identifies the key words of the original languages and presents clear, precise explanations of their meaning and usage. Those who love God’s Word will treasure this Bible, for it contains a whole library of biblical helps within its covers.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible combines essential tools for Hebrew and Greek with translations that accurately and clear. An easy-to-use style plus the benefits of the Strong’s Dictionary numbering system makes this study Bible one for every student of God’s Word, no matter what age.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible is a complete English Bible text for cross-reference study to the original languages from which the Bible was translated.
- Hebrew and Greek word studies
- AMG’s annotated Strong’s dictionaries
- Strong’s Hebrew & Greek dictionaries combined with additional material taken from
- AMG’s Complete Word Study Dictionaries
- Footnotes on the original languages, Bible history, Bible doctrines, and difficult passages
- Key Words in the biblical text coded to Strong’s numbers
- Codes in the New Testament text identify grammatical structure of key Greek words
- Notations explain the significance of the grammatical codes
- Introduction to each book of the Bible
- Table of Weights and Measures
- Center-column reference system
- Words of Jesus in red
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- Sewn bindings
- 24 x 18.8 x 5.3 cm
- Full text of the New King James Version of the Bible
- Wider margins than previous editions
- New Word Studies with AMG’s Annotated Strong’s Dictionaries