Open Bible (Hard Cover) – NKJV
• The Open Bible has 500 pages of Special Helps for an in-depth study of God’s Word.
• The Introduction and Outline before each book of the Bible are extensive and scholarly.
• The section, Between the Testaments gives the reader an under standing of this important period, so he can properly relate His story and the Holy Word.
• The Biblical Encyclopedic Index combines the most useful features of a concordance, reference system and index. A very helpful tool to the explication of the Scriptures.
• The Reader’s Guide to Understanding the Bible offers a complete doctrinal overview of the Bible to help the reader in a practical, simplified way to study it.
• The Bible Study Helps provide a wealth of information on how to study the Bible and the teachings of Christ. An article found in this section, ‘A Guide to Christian Workers’ offers excellent suggestions for anyone who has the heart to fulfil the Great Commission.
• New Concordance produced exclusively for the NKJV.
• More Messianic References than in previous editions.
There are no reviews yet.