The Beauty Of Intolerance: Setting A Generation Free To Know True & Love: by- Josh McDowell & Sean McDowell (ISBN-9781630589400)
INTOLERANCE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING… WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND IT FROM GOD’S POINT OF VIEW.
There is a spiritual struggle for the hearts and minds of our young people. Cultural tolerance is pervasive in today’s world. It seems to show up everywhere-in education, government, society…even within the church.
THE INFLUENCE OF CULTURAL TOLERANCE IS LEADING A GENERATION
• Each person creates his/her own moral truth.
• There is no universal moral truth.
• We are intolerant if we do not endorse the behavior and lifestyle choices
YOU CAN COUNTER THE INFLUENCE OF CULTURAL TOLERANCE
In The Beauty of Intolerance, speakers and authors Josh and Sean McDowell provide
clarity on today’s cultural view of tolerance, detect its inaccuracies, and offer practical
• Who created moral truth and its purpose.
• How to live out a biblical view of tolerance to people with whom you disagree.
• How to lead your kids and family to understand God’s gift of sexual morality, why moral truth is universal, and how to experience love and acceptance that isn’t based on performance.
Raise up a generation to embrace a values system based on God and His Word so they can live as “children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which [they] shine like stars in the universe” (Philippians 2:15 NIV).