The Moody Bible Commentary
by Michael Rydelnik, Michael Vanlaningham
” A One-Volume Commentary on the Whole Bible by the Faculty of Moody Bible Institute”
Now you can study the Bible with the faculty of the Moody Bible Institute! Imagine having a team of 30 Moody Bible Institute professors helping you study the Bible.Now you can with this in-depth, user-friendly, one-volume commentary.
With more than 2,000 pages and over 1.5 million words, The Moody Bible Commentary is a one-of-a-kind,comprehensive Bible resource.
- Helpful introductions to each book of the Bible, giving information about the author, their audience, and historical background.
- Outlines that shows organization and structure at a glance
- Clear discussions that shed light on difficult and debated passages, show how the Bible speaks to current issues in our culture, and highlight how the Old Testament predicts the Messiah.
- Careful scholarship based in the original languages and offering a consistent method of interpretation
- Plus:Charts that clearly explain biblical concepts, maps that provide an overview of Bible lands and cities, scripture and subject indexes that make it easy to locate theme and topics.
Use The Moody Bible Commentary to help you know God’s Word and apply it in your daily life.
There are no reviews yet.