Women Reaching Women
“Beginning and Building a Growing Women’s Ministry”
forward by- Anne Graham Lotz & compiled by Chris Adams
Women Reaching Women: Beginning and Building a Growing Women’s Ministry compiled by Chris Adams is a complete handbook that contains Bible-based help for developing women’s leadership skills and starting and/or growing a women’s ministry. Contributing authors include: Martha Lawley, Rhonda Kelley, Jaye Martin, and Karen Finke. WRW helps you plan a balanced ministry of outreach, inreach, Bible study, fellowship, and discipleship.
- The Generations in the Postmodern World (how to reach this segment)
- Leading Well: Life Lessons for Leaders (spiritual life of the leader)
- Women’s Ministry in Smaller Churches
- Ministry to Women Whose Husbands are not Spiritual Leaders
- Involving the Uninvolved
- Girl’s Ministry: Raising a New Generation of Women
- Ideas, Ideas, Ideas! For Your Women’s Ministry
There are no reviews yet.