The Popular Dictionary of Bible Prophecy - Ron Rhodes
This dictionary defines more than 350 prophetic terms. This wonderfully easy-to-use tool explains every prophetic term in the Bible clearly and concisely.
Definitions are arranged from A to Z so readers can quickly and easily find any word or phrase that is important for understanding Bible prophecy.
Many entries include relevant Bible verses as well as helpful insights from the original languages (Hebrew or Greek) and from archaeology and history.
Readers will discover how terms work together to build a systematic end-times theology.
Where various interpretations are possible, a generous explanation of the different viewpoints is followed by the author’s reasons for holding his view.
The wide variety of topics includes references to…
- books of the Bible (Daniel, Ezekiel, Revelation, etc.)
- words included in prophetic Scriptures (abomination of desolation, day of the Lord, tribulation)
- theological words not included in Scripture (premillennialism, postmillennialism, amillennialism, preterism, etc.)
- people (two witnesses of Revelation 11, the Antichrist, the false prophet, Satan, etc.)
- places (Babylon, revived Roman empire, Iran, Russia, etc.)
- events (rapture, second coming, judgment of the nations, great white throne judgment, etc.)