NIV David Jeremiah Study Bible (Hardbound)
What it Says. What it Means. What it Means for You.
Drawing from more than 40 years of study from arguably the most widely viewed and respected Bible teacher in America today, The Jeremiah Study Bible, NIV Edition represents the best new Study Bible of this generation. It is a legacy resource for decades to come.
The Jeremiah Study Bible focuses on three simple things: “What does the Bible say, what does it mean, and what does it mean for you?” Comprehensive in scope yet easy to understand, The Jeremiah Study Bible is a 2,200+ page, one-of-a-kind study tool that includes:
- Complete text of the popular New International Version (NIV) Bible
- Unique introductions to each book of the Bible
- 8,000 individual study notes with both insightful and practical content
- Hundreds of enriching sidebars with word studies, historical insights, and geographical and archaeological information
- More than 60 full-page articles exploring the essential themes of the Christian life
- Thorough cross-reference system that guides readers through the Bible
- Links to additional online digital resources, including original videos featuring Dr.
- Jeremiah introducing each book of the Bible and a virtual library featuring live sermon
- clips, historical photos, helpful illustrations, and further study helps highlighting specific
- Scripture passages
- Words of Jesus in red
- Eight pages of full-color maps
- Teacher’s topical index
- 8-point text size
- 24 x 17.5 x 4.7 cm
There are no reviews yet.